26 September 2009

LEGO-LIZE Yourself

I want it!! These USB-key are from Systown and are only sold in Korea.

I've notice that lately the LEGO hysteria had gone from child plays to grown-ups material.
And I include myself in that group. I think it's been since I saw these Balenciaga shoes back in 2007 (FW 2007-08)

and the accessories made the NY twins Dee and Ricky (seen on Marc Jacobs SS2008). They had a huge success with they accessories that includes belts buckles, broochs, headbands and barrettes.


They got international attention after they products were worn not only for Marc Jacobs runway collection but also by celebrities, such as Kanye West and Gym Class Heroes frontman Travis McCoy. They released this month some new broochs:
The Apple and the Pac-man ghost brooch.



 

You can find some many design products lego-inspired, such as the LEGO flash drive, LEGO MP3 player and LEGO MAC Mini. The LEGOmania is here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. Os sapatos que me identificam!!!
    AMO o mais que posso!!!

    ReplyDelete